<$BlogRSDURL$> .
.


Staple guns - because duct tape can't make that "Ka-CHUNK" noise
- xkcd

Thursday, February 12




[[]] wow.... all this blank space.... the POTENTIAL....

[[]] sooo.... who likes chocolate ice cream? OWEN DOES!!! just a second here....

[[]] alright, so now I'm sitting here eating chocolate frozen yogurt... I really don't see the difference between chocolate frozen yogurt and chocolate ice cream. It tastes just as chocolatish (hey that sounds like scottish) as anything under the title of "ice cream" and im not sure what the difference is here. Apparently, ice cream has more crap in it than frozen yogurt, and I seem to find more fruit in frozen yogurt than in ice cream, so i might come to the conclusion that frozen yogurt is healthier.... however, this is chocolate we're dealing with here (sorry if I'm making you hungry... I'll probably read this over myself tomorrow and get hungry from it.... DARNIT....) so I'm not sure if the healthiness levels are very much the same.... well lemme think here for a second - ice cream practically has no nutritional value no matter whats in it, so theres really not much difference between chocolate ice cream and fruity ice cream - on the other hand, frozen yogurt definately has fruitiness that ice cream doesnt so..... wow I have no idea where I am..... and at this point, you're probably wondering how many years ago i lost my sanity. Well.... it happens





Credits

Blogger.com
Haloscan.com
Imageshack.us
WeatherPixie.com
.