<$BlogRSDURL$> .
.


Staple guns - because duct tape can't make that "Ka-CHUNK" noise
- xkcd

Monday, April 12

okay so another song came on just now and i wanted to post the lyrics... so i guess you get a double dose today (lucky you).

Goodnight Rosa - the Elms

Rosa, Remember me

I will gladly mind my manners if you'll hold me in esteem
And I think that in these pages there are things you'd like to read
About love and all the crazy things that it'll make a person do
Well, it seems the evening's over and I need to catch a ride
And I hope the things we spoke of start to eat you up inside
Don't you sleep 'til you feel okay

Now I'm gonna go my way, But my hands are clean today
And for now I gotta say

Goodnight, Rosa
Goodnight, Rosa
Goodnight, Rosa
Rosa, remember me

Well, the math is really simple when you know you have a need
And you shouldn't stop for something that you know can't make you free
This is a choice that separates your life
It'll push you to your edges, you'll wanna just unwind
But you know, you seek, you find


Credits

Blogger.com
Haloscan.com
Imageshack.us
WeatherPixie.com
.