<$BlogRSDURL$> .
.


Staple guns - because duct tape can't make that "Ka-CHUNK" noise
- xkcd

Sunday, April 18

Okay so I'm a little psyched

(just a little)

i kinda figured out how to make this site play music - it does it once in a while, at least

so maybe you'll be lucky

if you CAN hear a song playing, the lyrics for it are down there

|
|
V

Dreaming of You - The Coral

Whats up with my heart when it skips a beat?
Can't feel no pavement right under my feet

Up in my lonely room
When I'm dreaming of you
Oh what can I do
I still need you, but
I don't want you now

When I'm down and my hands are tied
I cannot reach a pen for me to draw the line
From this pain I just can't disguise
Its gonna hurt but I'll have to say goodbye


Credits

Blogger.com
Haloscan.com
Imageshack.us
WeatherPixie.com
.