<$BlogRSDURL$> .
.


Staple guns - because duct tape can't make that "Ka-CHUNK" noise
- xkcd

Sunday, April 4

wow... it's been a week.

a whole week.

wow

well I guess I kinda have an excuse as I have been extra busy moving into my house. Crazy house. But I am FINALLY in. I have a room. All to myself. But I still don't have a door yet.

Now you're thinking "whats he gonna say next?" right?

"is it 'eggplant'?"

"or maybe 'resealable'"

hehe... i got that word off a box thats sitting on my bed

its having a good time

look at it go

sooooo..... this is fun

methinks i'll post another comic - that seemed to turn out well.



that one's pretty good.

its from a few days ago

...isnt that gweat?

alright so i hooked up my tv to my computer today. It's quite awesome (these huge motha speakers kick some music ass). But now its late and i have to turn it down. stupid not-having-a-door.

well it seems that i've written plenty enough to satisfy you, faithful reader. i promise never again to go an entire week.

ever.


Credits

Blogger.com
Haloscan.com
Imageshack.us
WeatherPixie.com
.