<$BlogRSDURL$> .
.


Staple guns - because duct tape can't make that "Ka-CHUNK" noise
- xkcd

Tuesday, April 6

(You must be getting tired of these, faithful reader)

A - Age: 61

B - Band listening to right now: The Insyderz

C - Career in future: Trench digger

D - Dad's name: Kenneth J Tosh

E - Easiest person to talk to: how is someone "easy" or "not easy" to talk to? I dont get it

F - Favourite song at the moment: the one i'm listening to now - Who is This? - The Insyderz

G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: theyre both pretty gummy and awesome... but i'll have to say gummy worms

H - Hardest person to like: we won't answer that one

I - Instruments: oh g's here we go again... Accoustic and electric and bass guitars, piano, trumpet, and soon, drums

J - Job title: well i'm practising my trench digging - starting on little ones right now though

K- Kids: I plan on at least 3

L- Longest car ride ever: 20 hours to Florida

M - Mom's name: Valerie G Tosh

N - Number of siblings: 4... 6 if you count the in-laws

O - Oldest sibling: sarah by blood, joe by marriage

P - Phobia: developing a phobia... would that be called "phobiaphobia"?

Q- Quote you like: "I want to know God's thoughts - the rest are details" --- Albert Einstein... and "You must be girls" --- the big football guy from TGS

R - Reason to smile: WHY THE HELL NOT??? (ohhh the irony)

S - Song you sang last: dunno - havent sang in a while

T - Time you wake up: well we's in my house wake up ats the crack o' dawn for ta practice diggin' da trenches...

U - Unknown fact about me: underneath my clothes, I'm completely NAKED

V - Vegetable you hate: i classify eminem as a vegetable

W - Worst habit: well when i'm not having a good day at the trenches, i tend to nibble on the handle of my trusty shovel

X - X-rays you've had: mouth, knee, ankle

Y - Yummy food: yes, please

Z - Zodiac sign: Leo


Credits

Blogger.com
Haloscan.com
Imageshack.us
WeatherPixie.com
.