<$BlogRSDURL$> .
.


Staple guns - because duct tape can't make that "Ka-CHUNK" noise
- xkcd

Sunday, August 29

So, Fil.

Are you gonna bore us all again?

Yes, indeed I am.

Crap.

I was at work yesterday when--

WOAH!!! AT WORK??? CALL RIPLEY'S!!!

Shut it, you.

Fine - I'm going to... uhhh... talk to Jill.

You have fun with that. Anywho, I was at work yesterday when a teacher from errol walked up--

Woah - I've heard about that school. Stay away. It's a punk-ass school full of punk-ass kids.

I thought you were leaving.

Yeah, well, Jill's kinda busy reporting the weather.

Ah, I see. Well, this teacher walked up to me and said, "Do you have any other flavours of anti-freeze than that stuff over there?"



....wwwwwwwwWHAT??????


Since when does anti-freeze come in flavours? "Oh, yes, I'll have some blue anti-freeze on a waffle cone, please." It just doesn't work right.

I hate people.

HEY!! I take offense to that.

You're not "people", Fil. You don't exist, remember?

Oh yeah...



Credits

Blogger.com
Haloscan.com
Imageshack.us
WeatherPixie.com
.