<$BlogRSDURL$> .
.


Staple guns - because duct tape can't make that "Ka-CHUNK" noise
- xkcd

Thursday, September 30

Hello, bored one.

Hello, boring one.

Who? Me? Not this time.

Right. I believe you.

No you don't.

Thanks, Mr. Obvious.

Mr. Obvious? That's not my name.

Stupidity.... overwhelming...... must... talk.... in... slow... gasps....

We'll worry about him later. For now, I've got another amazing story for all of you.

NOOOOOO............ gasps........ getting.......... longer................ must......... escape.......... stupidity.........

I was working at the CTC when--

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH..............

Uhhh.... Fil?

.............

Oh well.

Well that's just great. I die and you don't even care.

HA!! I KNEW you weren't dead!!

....crap.

Well anyways.... I was working at the CTC when I saw something no person should ever see in a hardware/automotive-based store. Lever 2000.

Nasty.

That's not all. Just after I was getting over that shock, I came across an even worse item - toothpaste.

Toothpaste? In a hardware/automotive-based store like CTC?

Yup.

Amazing.

Woah... you mean you actually LIKED my story???

Sadly enough, yes.

Folks, it's a sad day when toothpaste is sold at a local hardware/automotive-based store and Fil likes one of my stories.

You're telling me.

Yes, yes I am.

Thanks, Tips.

That's not my name either.

Dying.... again....


Credits

Blogger.com
Haloscan.com
Imageshack.us
WeatherPixie.com
.