<$BlogRSDURL$> .
.


Staple guns - because duct tape can't make that "Ka-CHUNK" noise
- xkcd

Thursday, September 23

I have made a wonderful discovery, Fil.

Really?

Yes.

I see.

No you don't. I haven't told you what the discovery was yet.

Touché.

Eww... no.

...the state of your mind could best be represented by a ripe orange. A REALLY ripe orange. Like rotten. And it was run over by an ugly, ugly truck.

I'm glad you think so highly of my overripe, ugly-truck-squashed mind.

No problem.

Well, here's my discovery:

Pushing around lotsa carts plus trumpet with no finish equals hands that smell like dog.

...You held that whole thing back this long? That must have been a lot of strain on your overripe, ugly-truck-squashed mind.

That it was, Fil. That it was.


Credits

Blogger.com
Haloscan.com
Imageshack.us
WeatherPixie.com
.