<$BlogRSDURL$> .
.


Staple guns - because duct tape can't make that "Ka-CHUNK" noise
- xkcd

Wednesday, December 29

Something has come to my attention that I must address.

And what might that be?

Ah, Fil. Thought you'd left or something. Long time no... type...

Yes, indeedy. I was on vacation. Florida was wonderful.

I hate you.

Don't we all.

Anywho, I'd like to address the issue of Now and Later.

Now and Later? As in "I want to kick you Now and hit you Later"?

Five minutes back and already making cracks, huh?

Be honest - did you expect anything less?

Hells no.

That's what I thought.

Anywho, back to the issue at hand.

Whenever anyone says something like "I'll do that later" or "Yeah you should do that now", I never quite understand what they mean. Do they want this done within the next five minutes, days, or years? After much deliberation, I figured it all out. Every situation can be placed into one of the following categories, depending on the speaker's tone of voice, body language, and/or direct specification to this website.


The "Now"s

Now = A.S.A.P.
Now Now = Immediately (ie. life or death)
Now Later = as soon as all other necessary activities are accomplished (ie. dinner before movie)


The "Later"s

Later = "sometime" (ie. no intention of ever doing this)
Later Later = the future (ie. "growing up")
Later Now = in the near future (like in a week or a day)


Others (that I'm too lazy to define):

Later Now Later
Now Later Now
Now Later Later
Later Now Now
Now Now Later
Later Later Now



I hope you find this guide helpful. If you think it's just a huge pile of crap, you're probably right. If you're actually considering using this, you officially have less of a life than me and should therefore get a job. At least I'm a janitor. What does this have to do with what I'm talking about? Who knows? Who cares?


Credits

Blogger.com
Haloscan.com
Imageshack.us
WeatherPixie.com
.