<$BlogRSDURL$> .
.


Staple guns - because duct tape can't make that "Ka-CHUNK" noise
- xkcd

Tuesday, December 14

A Story of Much Awesomeness

It was a Tuesday and the smell of gunpowder hung in the air. It was raining cats and dogs. Literally. All the trees were full of animals! The path I was on was littered with them. It was quite loud.
I was stepping over a large turtle when I came across a trough. It was still full of water. A sheep was drinking from it.
Smiling (because I like sheep), I kept walking, when I encountered a tree lying across the path. The reason for its brokenness came to me as I beheld a hippo in its branches.
Next, I found a monkey clutching a set of keys. Very odd, thought I. I grabbed the keys and the monkey shrieked and ran away. A little shaken up, no doubt.
After a little more walking, I came across a snake. It was very large. When it tried to bite me, I broke out in kung fu. After it was properly knotted around the hippo, I continued on.
Finally, I came across something I didn't expect: a giant fence. This wasn't an ordinary stay-off-my-property-you-hooligans fence. This thing was big enough to guard a castle. However, upon closer examination, it turned out to be a cage. It was full of birds. Being the nice freedom-loving guy I am, I unlocked the cage with the monkey keys and the various assortment of birds flew away. However, the birds that could not fly remained.
After much endurance of eye-poking, I had thrown all the non-aviatory birds out of the cage. It was difficult, but rewarding. Exiting the cage, however, I saw that a lion had eaten all the birds. Furious, I headbutted him in the head. He promptly went down like a tree with a hippo in it.
After all this ass-kickery, I was pretty thirsty. I went a little further on and came across a lake. I dove in, only to discover that the lake was three feet deep. It hurt.
Wading around, I found that the lake lead to a waterfall. Standing near the edge, I beheld the reason of the raining of various animals: somebody had blown up the zoo.
I was devastated. I hurredly jumped off the waterfall and deployed my parachute, which carried me down into the blown up zoo. There I saw a man with a zoo-bomb detonator, and circle-beat him by myself. Despite my awesomeness, however, the police soon arrived and arrested me for releasing the zoo's exotic birds. I hate this country.

The End.


Credits

Blogger.com
Haloscan.com
Imageshack.us
WeatherPixie.com
.