<$BlogRSDURL$> .
.


Staple guns - because duct tape can't make that "Ka-CHUNK" noise
- xkcd

Monday, February 14

My Lady is Sexy.

Really now? Moreso than me?

Yes.

Well, okay. You're right.

Exactly - in fact, she just won the "Damn Sexy" award.

I see - who gives that out?

Me. Look:



So it's official then?

Yes it is. In fact, she made me a cake for valentine's day. Look:



This is no run-of-the-mill cake, either. She made it. Not bought, not partially assembled - MADE. How sexy is that?

Pretty damn sexy. I bet most guys wish their girlfriend would do that for them.

I can only agree. You know she slaved for hours and hours to make that? She rocks. A great big props to m'lady and her sexiness. Now, avid reader (no, I don't remember what avid means, nor do I feel compelled to look it up), spread the word: MY LADY IS DAMN SEXY!!


Credits

Blogger.com
Haloscan.com
Imageshack.us
WeatherPixie.com
.