<$BlogRSDURL$> .
.


Staple guns - because duct tape can't make that "Ka-CHUNK" noise
- xkcd

Wednesday, February 23

So it's been, what, 9 days?

Yup. This place is dead.

That's sad.

You gonna do anything about it?

Hmmm.... I could tell you about my day of hell.

If that's the best you've got, then go ahead.

Well, this was last Sunday. It started out in the morning when I woke up. I did the usual (shower, eat, kick stuff) and got out my good pants and suit and such, as I had a concert to play at that day. Not having a tuxedo, however, I wanted to borrow the one at my school. Arriving at the school, not a car was in sight. However, one of the doors was slightly open. After stepping in and walking a short distance, I heard the sound no one wants to hear: DEEEDOOODEEEDOOODEEEDOOODEEEDOOO!!!!! The music room was locked, so I headed out to my car. Just as I had gotten settled and had some decent music on, the police showed up. Using my awesome ninja skills, I dodged all the bullets, did a few classy backflips, and took them all down. Just kidding - I didn't do any backflips. Anywho, I headed out to the Imperial where they had already started practicing. After practice, I had just enough time to go home to grab something to eat, then get back to play at 3:00. On the way back, however, someone decided at the last possible second that they needed a donut, so I had to swerve around them. This put my car into an unmistakable spinning frenzy of doom. I just happened to stop in a parallel park, in the left lane. Pretty classy if I may say so myself.

That was thoroughly hell-like.


Credits

Blogger.com
Haloscan.com
Imageshack.us
WeatherPixie.com
.