<$BlogRSDURL$> .
.


Staple guns - because duct tape can't make that "Ka-CHUNK" noise
- xkcd

Sunday, August 21

The countdown, my friends, is at 9.

9 what?

9 days.

Before what?

Before moving.

Moving where?

To Toronto.

Why are yo--

STOPPIT!

Hehe... fine.

As I was saying... I be moving to the big TO in 9 days. Exciting. And scary...


On an unrelated note, my blog seems to be working normally again! Go me! I've tried to fix it up a bit - shortened my sidebar, etc. Hoorah!


I just finished The Half-Blood Prince last night. Man... it was good. The best one yet, if you ask me. The ending really got to me - it was one of those endings where you're thinking "Something unexpected or odd will happen now." And it didn't - which, in itself, was unexpected... but because there was nothing unexpected... AHH!! This is making my head hurt.

So if you haven't read it yet, do so now.


On another totally unrelated note, I must show you something that I found today. You see, one day I was walking around in my grandparents' basement. Now, unless you had been in there before we cleaned it out, you cannot possibly have the slightest idea of what it was like down there. Think of everything that isn't biodegradable that you may own over 50 years of your life. Now picture all that stuffed into an unventilated basement - you might be skimming the surface of what it was like down here. Anywho, one day I was walking around when I found this awesome camera:



Yeah - this thing is ancient and awesome. So I took it home with me. Since then, it's been displayed on various bookshelves around my room. Today I decided that it might be worth something, so I started looking around on the internet. Well, here's something I found:



Hoorah for Retro Ads! On the same page, I found something else that almost made me fall off my chair:



Wow. I didn't know this thing would help me in atomic warfare. There's no way I'm selling it now.


Credits

Blogger.com
Haloscan.com
Imageshack.us
WeatherPixie.com
.