<$BlogRSDURL$> .
.


Staple guns - because duct tape can't make that "Ka-CHUNK" noise
- xkcd

Sunday, October 2

Well since my vast audience (ie. my Gorgeous) is interested in the minute details of my life, I decided to post more pictures of awesome things in my appartment.



I am definately the coolest guy in this entire city. Know why? This is what I did on Friday night. What is it? A Magic 8-Ball! You just press down that red button and it starts blinking between the red and green... and such begins the production of my robots that will undoubtedly take over the world.



This is our kitchen table centerpiece. It be a couple wooden sailor things guarding our pet fish, Sushi Jr. For those that don't know, Sushi Jr. has been Sam's pet fish for two years now - and has super fish powers.



Revel in the awesomeness of Sushi Jr.



These are Brad's cacti. He loves them very much. He kisses them. He is not the smartest guy in the world.



And finally, we arrive to Dan's bubbling zen fountain. It's chock full of bubbling water and calming zen goodness! Hoorah! Unfortunately, it has this habit of spewing water everywhere sometimes...


Credits

Blogger.com
Haloscan.com
Imageshack.us
WeatherPixie.com
.