<$BlogRSDURL$> .
.


Staple guns - because duct tape can't make that "Ka-CHUNK" noise
- xkcd

Saturday, November 12

As my housemate (pictured in pope attire in the previous post) once worked at the Inn of the Good Shepherd, he came across many an interesting thing. One of those things is a porta-confessional/kneeler (also pictured in previous post). Another is the utter hilarity that is:



Now, as much as I wish to take credit for this, I must admit that this is, in fact, the actual header for an Amish newspaper.

I'm not really sure what to say. I can't imagine them naming their paper "Intercourse News" in that context, and yet, would they believe anyone to take it otherwise?

I don't want to know what their families are doing together.


Credits

Blogger.com
Haloscan.com
Imageshack.us
WeatherPixie.com
.